Moisture Management Program for Turf, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs
Lower Your Water Cost by up to 50%!
If your Lawn or Ornamentals Suffer from:
- DROUGHT STRESS
- DRY SPOTS
- DRY SLOPES FROM RUNOFF
- DRY SEPTIC SYSTEM AREAS
- SANDY SOIL CONDITIONS
- HIGH WATERING COSTS
Turf-Logic’s Moisture Management Program can help. Moisture Manager is a biodegradable liquid blend of naturally-derived humectants and surfactants that has been trusted by top golf courses for years. When applied to your lawn, Moisture Management technology provides unequaled water conservation, minimized drought stress, and watering cost reduction.
How Turf-Logic’s Moisture Management Applications Work
Surfactants allow water particles to flow through the grass and thatch to get into the root system quicker and easier.
When watered into the soil, humectants attach to the roots of the grass and draw moisture from the soil to the roots. They also help the roots hold and store water droplets, as well as enabling the plant to more efficiently utilize the water it does get.
Where to Use
- Turf to control dry spots
- Commercial and residential landscapes to reduce water bills
- Golf course greens, tees, and fairways to manage watering schedules
- Athletic fields to manage watering schedules
- Reduced drought stress cycles
- Enhanced nutrient efficiency
- Decreased dry spot problems
- Increased utilization of natural irrigation/rain
- Reduced disease pressure and root shrinkage
- Reduced water usage and cost up to 50%
For Best Results
Moisture Manager is only beneficial when applied within the root zone, and therefore must be watered thoroughly after the application.
Proper fertilization will enhance Moisture Manager’s effectiveness.
While Moisture Manager is effective in all types of soil, the most dramatic results are noted on sandy and well-drained areas.