Dear Turf Logic Customers,
Our team is grateful to be able to operate as an essential business within compliance with the Commonwealth’s guidelines. Turf Logic has been deemed an essential business due to the preventative pest services that we provide to keep you and your family safe from pests and insects that may be harmful to your health.
The health and safety of our customers, community, and staff is our top priority. We recognize that many of you are spending more time at home and in your yards and we intend to uphold our commitment to provide you with a healthy and beautiful lawn for you and your family to enjoy.
In these unprecedented times, we respectfully request your patience with us as we face new challenges. In some cases, the materials we use to treat your lawn have become scarce and we are doing our best to work with our suppliers to ensure the continuity of our services.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our technicians and our customers safe:
• Technicians are required to stay home if they are feeling sick.
• Assigning only one technician per vehicle.
• Avoiding all in-person contact while on the property.
• Asking our customers to avoid approaching our technicians, and instead of calling us for assistance.
• Cleaning hands with soap often, and using hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
We will continue to closely follow the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our local officials.
Thank you for being a valued Turf Logic customer.